Crown moulding intelligently designed to accommodate your LED cove lighting strips and wiring - Made in the USA
Not only is there a built in ledge ready to accept your low voltage LED strips, but there's a channel below to accommodate your wiring.
Constructed from high density polystyrene foam, these crown mouldings are smooth and light weight. Installs easily with painter's caulk. No nails! Just one coat of latex paint finishes the job. You can even apply faux finishes. Made in the USA with pride.
• Economical. Starts around $2.00 per foot
• Class A fire rated. Does not require any special finishing, treatments or coating.
• Made in the USA
• High density foam; no 'beaded' look.
• Standard sizes: 3.5", 4.5", 5.5"
• Vaulted Molding: 4.5" and 5.5"
• Custom Molding: 6" and 10"
• 5 Corner Block sizes
• Cuts in any position with most miter saws.
• Installs with painter's caulk and adheres to painted walls, sheetrock, brick, block, glass, tile, marble, wood, granite, stucco, steel, vinyl, sheet metal aluminum, plastics, and concrete.
• Can be mounted to walls only, where there is no ceiling or when the room has a mechanical ceiling.
• Can be dropped down to accommodate your LED strip lighting. The open back design allows for wires to be covered or installed behind the molding.
• Vaulted crown moldings can be mounted to angled, cathedral, sloped or vaulted ceilings.
• Our foam crown moldings even work well in wet or damp areas.
• Our foam crown moldings do not contract and expand like wood crown moldings.
• Our foam crown moldings allow you to have a one piece molding that would require multiple layers of wood molding.
• Application compliance: Complies with surface burning characteristics (ASTM E-84) and physical property (ASTM C-578) requirements of the U.S. model building codes. It also meets the UL 94 classification.
• Samples available
• Installation instructions
• crown molding sample page. If you know exactly what you want, go to the crown molding order page.