RGB Flexible LED Strips - RGB Color Changing LED Strips
Waterproof and Non-Waterproof RGB Color Changing Ribbon Light - 30 and 60 LEDs per meter
Premium Quality RGB Color Changing Flexible LED Strips allow you to choose a color
Using a simple RGB LED color controller, RGB LED strips typically produce seven different colors and effects like flash, fade or strobe. More sophisticated RGB color controllers are available to give you even more color choices and more dramatic lighting effects. RGB Flexible LED strips are available in waterproof and non-waterproof types. We can help you with your RGB LED lighting project.
In stock: 30 LEDs per meter, waterproof and non-waterproof and 60 LEDs per meter, non-waterproof
If you are shopping for RGB waterproof flexible LED strip, please use our waterproof flexible LED strip page.
Our waterproof flexible LED strip page has many helpful hints and alternative connectors you may find extremely useful.
- Common Specifications
- 30 LPM Specifics
- 60 LPM Specifics
- Premium Quality - no cheap component substitutes.
- 10mm W x 2mm tall; full reel 5 meters ~ 16'
- Cuttable every three LED's
- Operating voltage 12VDC
- IP Rating on Waterproof RGB Strips: IP64. Waterproof but not submersible
- 120 degree view angle
- 625-520-465nM (red, green, blue)
- Requires a transformer and color controller, not included.
- Each reel or length comes with 1 connector attached. May be factory attached or one of ours. Each waterproof reel comes with one Waterproofing Kit.
- Optimum Working Temperature: -10° to 50 ° C (14° to 122° F)
- Warranty 2 years
- Download a cut sheet
- Cuttable every 3 LEDs or approx. 4 inches
- Current Consumption: 3000 mA per reel; 600mA per meter
- Power Consumption: 7.2W per meter; 36W per full reel
- Light output 80-140 lumens per meter will depend on colors you choose
- Cuttable every 3 LEDs or approx. 2 inches
- Current Consumption: 6000 mA per reel; 1200 mA per meter
- Power Consumption: 14.4W per meter; 72W per full reel
- Light output 160-280 lumens per meter will depend on colors you choose
Doing a crown molding install? Check out our creative crown molding. It's intelligently designed with a space behind for your wiring and a ledge to accommodate your flexible LED strips. Made in the USA with pride. Aluminum installation channel is also available. RGB LED strip is so practical and fun.
EZ Solderless Connectors: A connector at one end and two wires at the other for connection to your power supply. Instructions here. Solderless EZ Couplers are for connecting two pieces of flexible LED strip close together. Double ended connectors are for making turns. Instructions here.
Order Non-Waterproof 30 LPM RGB Flexible LED Strip Reels
For waterproof flexible LED strips please use the waterproof flexible strip page. NWP 30LPM RGB Reels $79.00
Order Non-Waterproof 60 LPM RGB Flexible LED Strip Reels
For waterproof flexible LED strips please use the waterproof flexible strip page. NWP 60LPM Reels $105.00
Order Non-Waterproof 30 LPM RGB Flexible LED Strip Cuts
Priced as shown
Order Non-Waterproof 60 LPM RGB Flexible LED Strip Cuts
Priced as shown
Order Connectors and Couplers
Single and double ended connectors and couplers. Priced as shown
RGB LED products require a color controller. We have several to choose from, with or without a remote and even wall controls.
Visit our Installation Accessories department for helpful items such as 4 wire cable, shrink tube, and other items that may help to make your installation even easier.
As always, we're here to help. If you need assistance in selecting a color controller or power supply or don't know which connectors you need, please contact us..