Omnidirectional LED Light Bulbs, 75 and 100W equivalents
With a power consumption of only 13 and 17 Watts - What does omnidirectional mean?
Higher Light Output, Lower Power Consumption
Now we have a clean, white omni directional LED light bulb to offer you. Available in 5000K Daylight White or 3000K warm white. These LED Light bulbs are suitable for damp locations, UL listed and Energy Star Rated. Enjoy a full 3 year warranty. Use up to 84% less energy with LED light bulbs over incandescent light sources and avoid the heat and UV rays some other bulbs produce. Safe for your home and business.
- Instant on to full brightness. Dimmable with a standard 120VAC household dimmer. Suitable for Damp locations.
- 120VAC input, E26 medium base; 300 degree view angle; 5000K daylight white or 3000K warm white
- Minimum starting temperature -13F; life expectancy 25,000 hours
- UL Listed; FCC Compliant; RoHS Compliant; Energy Star Rated
- 3 year warranty
75W equivalent - Choose Color Temperature. Was $24.95. On Sale Now for $14.95. Sale price good only for stock on hand. Limited Quantity.
100 Watt Equivalent
- Power Consumption only 16 Watts; Lumen Output 1600
- Dimensions: 2.7" diameter x 5.35" long.
- Power Consumption only 13 Watts; Lumen Output 1100
- Dimensions: 2.7" diameter x 5" long.
100W equivalent - Choose Color Temperature. Was $29.95. On Sale Now for $17.95. Sale price good only for stock on hand. Limited Quantity