Unsolicited E-mail also known as SPAM
- We ask for your e-mail address so we can quickly and easily communicate with you if there are any questions or concerns about your order. Our system is set up to e-mail you an acknowledgment when your order is received, and a copy of your invoice and shipping information when your order ships. Occasionally, we follow up with our customers to assure your satisfaction with the products you have purchased from us
- We do not sell, share, or otherwise disclose your e-mail address to third parties. Under no circumstances do we bombard your e-mail account with unwanted advertisements.
- We publish an e-mail newsletter on a bimonthly basis. If you wish to subscribe, you may do so. Your e-mail address is not automatically added to that list. If you wish to add your e-mail address, click here to subscribe.
Your Telephone Number
- When you order from us, we ask for a daytime phone number so we can contact you if there are any questions or problems concerning your order. A daytime contact phone number for you is also important for shipping documents in case there are delivery problems. The phone number you provide is given to the shipper for that express purpose. From time to time, we may make a follow up call about your purchase. We do not sell, share, or otherwise disclose your telephone number to third parties.
Your Billing and Shipping Address
- Your billing and shipping address is maintained indefinitely at The LED Light Inc as part of your customer file. We do not sell, share, or otherwise disclose your address to third parties except as necessary to complete shipping documents.
Your Credit Card Details
- When you place an order with us online, your credit card information is transmitted through a state of the art secure server. The LED Light, Inc. owns it's own Secure Certificate which means your order is not processed through a server shared with many other users. You will see https://secure.theledlight.com/ in your browser address window when you've entered secure mode to enter your credit card information. Your credit card information is not stored on a remote site, but is delivered to us instantly through encrypted channels, safe from "internet prying eyes". Our servers are periodically PCI compliance scanned by our credit card processor.
When you order by Phone:
- When you order by phone, the phone is answered at our sales office. Your credit card details are kept separate from your order details and are not retained beyond the time it takes to process your order.
- When you place an order with us online, your IP Address is logged. This is the computer address from which your order was entered. We do not use this information for any purpose whatsoever except when credit card fraud is alleged. This IP address helps the authorities trace the person who may have used your credit card without your knowledge or consent. We prosecute credit card fraud to the full extent of the law.
- We maintain a current list of potential fraudulent delivery addresses here. These are delivery addresses involved in cases where the cardholder claims no knowledge or permission for use of his/her credit card for a purchase. We do indeed share this information with other merchants and with the appropriate authorities including the FBI and the US Postal Service.
- If you have questions about privacy issues which are not covered here, please e-mail us.
Thank you for your business and your long time confidence in us as your LED supplier.