Densely populated flexible LED strip is suggested for installations when you are lighting a more transparent material and do not want a copper circuit board to show through. Its slightly narrower 8 mm width is sometimes a desirable feature as well. Custom made for us with a 7-8 lumen LED, this flexible LED strip is as dense and as bright as it gets. Compare 30LPM, 60LPM and 120LPM strips
◦ First quality, no cheap components
◦ Dimensions: 1000 mm x 8 mm x 0.2cm (39.37" x .315" x 0.08")
◦ Input voltage: 12VDC ◦Current consumption: 800mA (9.6W) per meter; 4 Amps (48W) per reel.
◦ LED Spacing: 8.5mm ◦Cuttable every 3 LEDs, 2.5 cm (0.98")
◦ Lumen Output: 840-960 lumens per meter - 256-293 lumens per foot, 87 to 100 lumens per watt
◦ IP 20 for indoor use only
◦ CCT: 5500K Daylight White or 2700K Warm White
◦ Ambient Temperature: -40C to 80C (-40 F to 176 F)
◦ One factory installed set of lead wires with each full reel. One connector is supplied with each cut piece. These may be factory attached connectors at reel ends, or one of ours.
◦Warranty: 2 years